Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 23, 2018


Ethan:

The most-exciting part of my day was our reunion with our favorite girls when they got back from their shopping trip.  Aiden and I got to spend some time with Ehlana and Naomi too until we went to the Inn for the late buffet and split up to do that with our own families; so that was great too.  The rest of my day was quiet and not particularly-exciting for a Sunday; so that’s all of the news I have for tonight.

I’m sure that Ehlana has a lot more to add; so I’ll leave it to her to write about her travel adventures while I go and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I guess that it’s fair for me to take a turn now and then with the longer update for our journals; so have a nice nap, Ethan!

My day started out with Tai Chi for four; and then the rush seemed to be on from there – and the last bit of time we had with Cassie went far too quickly as we got ready for the day; packed up; and went to meet up with the Moms and the other daughters for a Grill and Griddle buffet breakfast.  That, for the record, wasn’t as good as the breakfast buffets at the Inn, but I’m biased; the food was still pretty good; and I loved that last blast of fun with Cassie and her best friends.  We did still need to hit the road for home after that, though, so there was a round of goodbye hugs and kisses; and then we headed for the highway in our two-minivan caravan while Cassie, Michael, Rowen, and Tim headed back to their townhouses to study and do some chores before they’d need to be at the college for their afternoon study group session.

Long drives can be a bit painful for kids in car seats or boosters; and being Magi doesn’t exempt Naomi and me from that problem – or at least it doesn’t when there are non-Magi in the vehicle with us.  Watching movies, listening in as the Moms talked about their college kids and how well they seemed to be doing so far even with the first bit of trouble Cassie and Rowen had experienced, and playing a few games kept Naomi and me entertained; so the travel time was fun despite the discomfort.  We only had a snack lunch break after the big breakfast, but that was another, last fast food opportunity before we won’t have another chance for that for a while; so some of us were happy to have that stop for more than the chance to get out of our car seats for a while.  When we got back to town, Mom had stops to make along the way before we could get back to our house, but while we dropped Naomi off first with her bags, by the time we got home after the other stops; she’d caught up with us and joined in to help with unloading the van.

We took care of the work; had a visit with Dad, Ethan, and Aiden; and then Naomi and I spent the rest of the afternoon with Ethan and Aiden – as he already mentioned.  Telling them about our trip took a while, but we did part of that while hanging out outside; and we had decent weather for that – if not as hot as it has been for most of September.  Ethan and I got to have Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa with us for the buffet dinner at the Inn; and then they were with Zack and Brianna when we headed to our homes – mostly so that they could help out with getting Brianna wound down and off to bed.  It’s no surprise that they tell us she’s exactly like Aunt Leanne was at her age – or that she’s still a bit hyper-active after a weekend away.

I’m happy, but tired.  When we got home, Mom did a Magi lesson with Ethan and me; we were sent up to our rooms and I had a nice soak in my Jacuzzi; and now I’m ready to crash and nap too.  We don’t have any major plans for the last week of September, but October is always busy with the fall festival and Halloween; so I’m okay with that – and it’ll give me more time to play at the lab.

I’ve missed my lab! ;^)

Okay, I’m apparently past-ready for the sleeping part of my day; so that’s all for tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!