Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 7, 2018


Ethan:

We’re writing our journal updates early today because Ehlana and I are having a play night and sleepover with Aiden and Naomi – and I only use that order to note that this isn’t a co-ed sleepover; though I’m sure that I’ll get teased about that anyway.

Our school day has been fun, but there isn’t really any news to report; so I’ll likely have better stories for the next report.  It has been a busy first week back at school, though, and I’m ready to have fun with Ehlana and our best friends; sot I’m going to wrap this up and do that.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

It is sometimes really great to have a twin brother with a better talent for speed reading and writing than I have!

What he said; and now I’m going to go and have fun for the rest of the night too!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!