Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 28, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 28, 2018


Ethan:

The news of the day is that our school football team won tonight.  We went to watch the game tonight; so it was more-fun to get the home win, and while our team has returned to something closer to their long-term normal for how good they are; they’ll keep getting lots of support from their families and friends – and I’m not just saying that because we really don’t have all that many regular entertainment options around here in our little town! ;^)

Moving along, we had a good day at school; worked at the lab after that until dinnertime; and then went to the game.  Ehlana and I had fun there with some of our favorite adults and our friends; and now it’s time to get some sleep ahead of a fall clean-up kind of chores day.  That’s all of my news for today; so I’ll wrap this up now and get on with the nap time.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

As usual, Ethan’s covered the news of the day ahead of me, but while I don’t have anything to add to his news of the day for home; I am thinking about Michael’s eighteenth birthday tomorrow – the first we’ll miss out on since we were born.  Cassie will make sure that he has a happy day, and we left gifts for him while there on our shopping trip, but it still feels strange to me; and I’ll miss not getting to see them in person tomorrow.

We will have a vid-chat with them, though, and I o need to get some sleep to be ready for those chores Ethan mentioned; so I won’t go on about another wave of missing Cassie and Michael; and just go and get some sleep now instead.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!