Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 16, 2018


Ethan:

Tai Chi by the river with just Aiden and me was a bit quiet this morning, but we had fun; and it’s okay for us to do our own thing now and then without our favorite girls now and then.  Having breakfast at Aiden’s house on the one day of the week when his father isn’t at the bakery hours before dawn is always great, and while I don’t mention it very often in my journal; Aiden’s younger sister, Hailey, is as amazing as her big brother and I’m sure that we always have more fun hanging out with her than Ehlana and Naomi do when they’re stuck with Eli and Zack.

Don’t take that the wrong way, Naomi.  You love Hailey too; you’ve nothing to worry about; and wouldn’t want to do anything to Hailey with your Magi talents – especially when there’s no need of it.

Moving along, we had a fun start to our day; drove over to the church because the Drapers needed their van after church; and then I stayed with Aiden for the service and Sunday School – though we did some visiting with family and friends before and after the service.  Aiden and Naomi both had plans with their own families for the rest of the day; so Ehlana and I had to say goodbye to them after Sunday school.  We went home with Mom and Dad; had a quick lunch; and then Mom took Ehlana and me over to the lab while Dad got to work in the office.  I spent a few hours in the archives while Mom and Ehlana played in the lab with some visits from Uncle Adam and Dillon; Ehlana and I went out for a bike ride after that while Mom joined Dad in the office to help him out with the work thanks to a time-phase that allowed him to get the rest of his work finished early; and then we headed to the Inn for the late buffet with most of our family – including the Carrington and Ayres families.

We had fun with that meal; came home; and pretty much got started on our bedtime routine once there – beginning with Mom’s Magi lesson for Ehlana and me.  I’ve just finished my tub time while Ehlana’s still soaking in her Jacuzzi and we don’t need to know what Mom and Dad might be doing before they’ll be spending a week apart; so I guess the only thing I haven’t covered yet is the news from the rest of my Saturday.  Aiden’s parents brought pizzeria pizza home for dinner after closing the bakery for the day; we went for a family bike ride after that; watched a movie together in the living room; and then Aiden and I stayed up way-too-late playing video games in his room.

That’s all I have for today; so I’m out of here and ready to move on and get some sleep – especially when we’ll be up early to see Dad off on his way to the city in the morning.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Let’s begin this report with the rest of the story from yesterday.  Naomi and I did not get lucky last night and get a break from Eli and Zack because they have way more fun annoying us than staying at Zack’s house; and Liz likes to have both of her kids at home when she has days off – or at least half-days off for the Sundays she works.  I get that, and Naomi and I love her a lot, but it’s asking a lot of us to put up with Zack and Eli.  They’re bad-enough one at a time; and a scary force of nature when together.  They were certainly in fine form last night, which might have something to do with why we had a play night in after dinner – so that the rest of the town was kept safe from the twin tornados – and no, that wasn’t a reference to Ethan and me!

Staying in and watching movies was all about Liz being tired after a long day on her feet at the salon.  That’s also why Naomi and I helped her Dad with making dinner for six; we took care of the clean-up that took longer thanks to Zack and Eli ‘helping’ too with pranks that made more mess for us to deal with; and then the movies would have been fun if not for Zack and Eli spending their time trying to bug Naomi and me.

They succeeded brilliantly!

Naomi and I went up to her room after the second show; had to put up with Zack and Eli while they had fun with hit-and-run pranks and spying on us; and eventually got some sleep sometime after they eventually tired out of their annoying brand of entertainment because Naomi’s parents had no luck getting them to stop for more than five or ten minutes at a time.

We really needed Tai Chi this morning; had to put up with more Zack and Eli through until we went to church; and then Liz gave them away to Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam for the service because even her patience was wearing thin by then.  We had a good rest of the morning at church and Sunday school; I really loved spending most of the afternoon in the lab with Mom – and with Uncle Adam and Dillon when they each stopped in for shorter rounds of play time with us; and then Ethan’s already mentioned the rest of our fun for today through until now.  My Jacuzzi time lasted a bit longer than his tub time, but that’s a girl thing; and twins don’t have to like everything exactly the same.

I am ready to get some sleep now too, and we will both be awake early to see Dad before he heads for Crystal Springs, though; so that’s all I have for today too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!