Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 1, 2018


Ethan:

This report is coming to you during a quick break before we get started on the big holiday weekend campfire.

Tai Chi by the river with Cassie and Michael home to do that with us again was really great.  So was the big family breakfast.  Ehlana, Naomi, and the Pixies won their championship game too, so that was great too; though I didn’t get to see them do that while busy with the not-so-much-fun ballgame that Aiden and I were busy with this morning.  It isn’t fair to say that we didn’t have fun; since we did – right up until we lost to the Pizza Goblins.

While that didn’t end as well as we’d hoped, the ice cream treats after the game were good; we had fun playing until lunchtime after that; and then the family trail ride at the Ridge River Ranch was a fun way to spend half of the afternoon.  We played at home, the park, and in the river during the rest of the afternoon; the family and friends dinner was at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house; and there was more games and play time after that through until now.

Ehlana and I both wanted to get cleaned up a bit and changed before the campfire – not to mention that it was easier to take washroom breaks at home because there are a lot of people over at the Carrington’s house right now; and I’m not just doing this so that I look my best for Naomi!

I’m mentioning that last part because Aunt Leanne teased me about that before we came over here; and I’m sure she’ll have another comment or three for me once we’re back again – especially if Naomi and I sit together at the campfire.

We do need to get back over there, though; so I guess that’s it for tonight; and I’ll add in any news from the rest of our night with the next update.  Other than losing our ball game – and the championship; this has been an awesome day; so I’ll call that mission accomplished for the first third of our holiday weekend adventures.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Top news of the day – the Pixies are champions for our little division in the town baseball league!  Having Cassie there to support us for about half of the game was the best part of that for me; and while I’m sorry that Ethan and Aiden didn’t win today too; I’ll still be happy that Cassie was there to cheer us on to a come-from-behind victory!

Ethan’s already mentioned most of the other activities of the day, but I’ll add that Cassie and Michael spent the rest of the morning studying in the office while the rest of us played, and while we were all on the trail ride together; they were paired up with Jaimie and Kaitlyn; so Ethan and I didn’t get much of a chance to talk with them while we were out at the ranch.  Cassie helped out with the work for dinner too while we played; so we haven’t really gotten to spend a lot of time with her except this morning.  I’m going to make sure that we get to hang out with her at the campfire, though, and that’ll be starting any minute now; so I need to wrap this up and get over there again to make sure that I’m at least sitting with her before she ends up surrounded by others – like all of our cousins.

That’s totally rude and selfish of me; but I need some in-person time with my big sister too; so I’m not in a sharing kind of mood tonight – even though that’s totally wrong of me.  There is also no way that I’ll be able to keep Cassie to myself, but I’ll keep you posted on how the rest of our night goes for us with the next update.  For now, it’s back to the real world for me again; and I really hope that the campfire will be as much fun as the rest of our day has been so far.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!