Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 12, 2018


Ethan:

We’ve had a good day, nice weather, and I had fun in the archives after school.  Ehlana and I were home in time for dinner; we had a study night that included a Magi lesson; and I’ll leave the only news of the day for her to write about.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Thank-you, Ethan!

We – the girls – are going on a shopping trip and visit with Cassie, Michael, Rowen, and Tim a week from Friday – though we won’t be leaving until after school; and we’ll need to come back on Sunday morning so that Miranda is home in time for the buffets shift at the Inn.

That is entirely because at least one of the Moms need to see their kids after what happened last weekend; but Naomi and I are getting to go along and shopping will be involved; so we’re very happy campers today!  Details are still being worked out, but we’ll have the four Moms of our favorite college teens for sure; and I expect that my aunts, Brianna, Faith, and Leah will be going with us on the adventure too.  I’ll add more as news is available, but the only addition that I have for tonight is that the boys won’t be going for sure.  Dad will still be in the city on that Friday, and while Ethan would be happy to see Cassie and Michael; a guys’ weekend at home will be fun for him too.

That is my news for today; I’ll have some happy thoughts for that trip to dream about tonight; so I’m going to wrap this up and get to the sleeping part of my night!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!