Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 9, 2017



Congratulations to Clemson – they won the NCAA football championship tonight over top-ranked Alabama!

Did that sound enthusiastic-enough?  I was apparently not fired-up enough about the game tonight – or the weekend NFL wild card matches – according to Tim; so I’m trying to work on that now.  Okay, I’m not really doing that, but let’s pretend that I am; and move along with the rest of the update so that I can crash and nap for a couple of hours.

Mother Nature may have been having some fun with the kids and teens around here today; and most of us just didn’t think it was fair to have the temperature climb into the forties from the sub-freezing start to our day while we were stuck in classes.  No, that isn’t shorts and tees weather, but some of my fellow students were hoping to start the New Year with some quality snow days.  That might still happen this week, but the forecasts have been abysmal lately; so let’s just wait and see what happens heading into the weekend.  We did have kids missing school today, but they weren’t happy; and this version of the flu bug seriously sucks for everyone that has it – and can’t get the Magi-powered healing services that Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana all helped out with again today.  I didn’t join in for that this time because they didn’t need me by the time I was done school; and I was busy with homework first; and then Tim’s football-watching party after that.

Michael, Rowen, and I were the only dinner guests with Tim and his parents, but we were also on the set-up committee; and we really only had a snack because the championship game-watching party included a lot of food – including pizzas, wings, and mounds of snacks and other finger foods.  We had everything set-up in time for the pre-game show; all of Tim’s guests arrived in small groups between then and kick-off; and we spent the evening immersed in college football through until the post-game show and awards were done and it was time to come home.

While I’m tempted to skip all of the football details from Tim’s party, I should at least mention that it was a really great game; both teams fought to the end; and the game was won on a last-seconds touchdown.  I should also note that Clemson returned the favor to Alabama with the second-ranked team beating the number one team; since that’s what Alabama did to them last year.  I’m sure that you can guess how much the boys loved the game, but while I had fun cuddling with Michael a lot of the time; the girl chat was more fun for Rowen, me, and the rest of the girls.  While having fun with our friends for an evening was great; I knew that I was in for another late night when I couldn’t get my work and studying started until after midnight.

I did a bit of time phasing to help with that, but it’s heading toward four-thirty now because a lot of the work I did needed to be in real time.  Since I only have time for a nap now, that’s going to be it for this report, and the work and studying news would just be boring for most of you anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!