Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 28, 2017



The first half of my weekend has been exactly as I expected.  Michael and I started our day early with the breakfast shift at the Inn; I helped out at home with chores for the rest of the morning; it was homework time after lunch while Michael was on his break so we wouldn’t be stuck with that tomorrow afternoon; and then we were back at the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  That was a busy handful of hours thanks to a couple of dinner parties; and we wrapped up for the night there at a quarter-to-ten.  I went home with Michael; we had some chat time with his parents before they went to bed; and then I stayed long enough for a bit of quiet cuddle time before coming home to get started on my family business work.  Staying for a sofa sleepover would have been a lot more fun – something I have mentioned now and then and likely a bit too often; but the responsible side of me won out again tonight.

Rebecca, by the way, is out at the farm with Lucas tonight; so that really was a tough choice for me to make tonight.  Her side of the girl chat will be more interesting than mine tomorrow too; but don’t expect an update on that here in my journal.

Moving along and wrapping this up, I came home; had bedtime visits with my parents, brother, and sister – with two of those visits happening in the twins’ rooms; and then I got ready for bed and started in on the digital stacks of work that were on my to-do list for tonight.  That wasn’t exciting, but I have done as much of the work in a time phase as possible; so I’ll be able to get a bit more sleep tonight – even if the trade-off for that doesn’t really help with recovering from the power drain.  Self-healing in the morning is an option, though, and I’m not going to drag out this update when there really isn’t any interesting news for the day anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!