Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 22, 2017



Except for church and Sunday school, I’ve pretty much worked all day; am exhausted; and need to crash.

After Tai Chi, I helped with the work before and after breakfast; Michael and I worked the full shift at the Inn; and we half-worked through our afternoon break because there were guest rooms that needed to be dealt with – and Miranda didn’t have time to keep up with that too.  Yes, it could have been done tomorrow, but that would have meant some day-off work for Michael’s parents; and we picked the help them out option over that.

I missed out on the family dinner at the Inn, but Dad worked most of the day in the office and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana spent the afternoon at the lab; so I didn’t miss any other family fun today.  There wasn’t much after-work fun for Michael and me either, but I did stop in for a bit of cuddle time after we closed the Inn that only-slightly delayed the start of my bedtime computing and work.  Multi-tasking some Jacuzzi time slowed me down a bit too, but I made up for that with time phasing for the work I could do while in hyper-time mode.  There was still an hour and a half or so of work that needed to be done in ‘real’ time; my language studies; and the rest of my bedtime computer and email checks; so it’s still too late and I need to get into nap mode before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

The countdown to our Florida trip will really be on starting tomorrow, but I’ll save the news on that for after our last planning meeting tomorrow night; and just wrap this up right now and head for dreamland.

I’m sure all of this sounds really boring, and a lot of my day was on the tedious side, but that does happen now and then for me – or a lot, depending on your perspective, but I do love my life here even when it isn’t all fun and games.  Nap mode is calling to me, and I’m really just dragging this out for no reason now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!