Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 6, 2017



I was up for Tai Chi anyway when the call came in for help at the Inn with the breakfast buffet due to a sick call-in; so that started my day out with an alternate, longer workout that included cooking and cleaning for the morning breakfast crowd until I was set free and could come home – to more cleaning and chores that kept me busy until lunchtime.  Mom and I cooked lunch, and I took care of the clean-up from that too; but then Michael and I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden until we needed to be back at the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  That kept us busy until a bit before ten o’clock; Michael came home with me; and we’re about to watch a movie with four junior film fans in the lounge.

I’m just getting freshened up and changed into something more comfortable before doing that, and since there’s a very good chance that I’ll fall asleep and keep Michael for a sofa sleepover; I’m getting the micro-version of my bedtime computing finished now.  The news from the rest of the evening might be the most-interesting of the day, but you’ll need to flip the digital page to find out whether that’s true or not; since I need to go now so that I can find out what happens – and then write that next update tomorrow night.

Don’t think about that too hard – especially if you’re as tired as I am right now. ;^)

That is all of the news I have for the day-so-far, though, and I really do need to get back to having fun with Michael, the twins, and their besties; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!