Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 24, 2017



Happy 16th Birthday, Lisa!

I’m quickly running out of fifteen-year old classmates; and will be one of the last to get my next-level driver’s license.  Lisa’s having a great day, though; and she’s very happy to have now joined that club.

While her birthday fun was part of my day; Michael and I could only do a cameo visit to her party after school because we needed to be back there early for the trip and fundraiser work that needed to be done before our practice.  We spent about forty-five minutes dealing with all of that; our practice was a long one because we want everything to be perfect for the parade at Disney; and then Lisa’s party resumed for some of her friends while Michael and I moved on to our teen praise team practice.  That started and ended late; Michael came home with me so we could do our homework; and Mom did a Magi lesson with us before Michael went home again and I came up to my room to get started on my work, studies, and bedtime computing.  I helped out with tucking Ethan and Ehlana in on my way up here; but got to work as soon as I was changed and in bed with Mandy.  Time Phasing helped out with getting the work done, but there was an hour or so of work to do in real time; so it’s still nearly two-thirty now as I’m writing this.  Yes, that’s better than four o’clock, but I’m still worn out now; so that’s going to be it for this update.

It’s been fun, but the work is just going to keep getting busier as we close in on the big trip; and I’ll need to get all of the sleep I can to keep up with everything I’m going to be juggling over the next week and a half.  Tomorrow is a work night, so I’m hoping for one good night of rest if I get my work done early, but I still have a full day to get through even if that does happen, and need to get to the napping part of my day to be ready for that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!