Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 3, 2017



This is an early update because we’re about to start a teen night in the lounge and sleepover; Michael, Tim, and Rowen are all spending the night here; and it is going to be a teen night because Ethan and Ehlana are away from home tonight while having sleepovers with Aiden and Naomi respectively.

Michael and I ended up spending the morning helping our parents out with chores at home before getting to the play part of our play day.  For me, that included running loads of laundry and cleaning guest bed and bath rooms; but Mom and I were also able to multi-task some family business work while doing that – which is why I won’t need to do that tonight.  Michael came over again in time to have lunch with us – and ‘us’ included Naomi and Aiden too by then.  It’s colder out today, and getting much colder overnight; but we still went outside to play for most of the afternoon.  Bundling up against the cold was a pain, but we still went biking and had fun at the playground before coming home for hot chocolate and warmed snacks with Mom in the sunroom.  Ethan and Ehlana were packed up and ready to go by the time they needed to be at the Draper and Seager houses; Michael and I walked them there; and then we came home again and had dinner with both sets of parents.  Jacob and Miranda could do that with us because Rebecca was spending her day off with Lucas at the farm; and Jake and Stephanie were hanging out with Violet and Dillon for the evening after not seeing them much over the holiday weekend.

That meal was fun, and Jacob and Miranda are still here as I’m writing this and getting ready for our teen night in; but they’ll be heading home soon.  They won’t be entirely kid-free tonight, but Jake and Stephanie won’t likely be home until late; and we don’t need to think or write about what Michael’s parents might be planning for a kid-free evening!

I can tell you what we’re planning for our teen night.  We’re going to watch movies; the guys might play some video games; and they’ll likely talk football while Rowen and I chat about anything else that isn’t sports-related.  After that, I’m going to have a sofa sleepover with Michael; Rowen may or may not sneak into Tim’s room for the night; and then I’m going to fall asleep on Michael.  We’ll see whether that last part happens before or after we get to have a bit of quiet, teen-rated play time for two, but I’ll have to keep you posted on that with the next report; and hope that there will be some of that kind of fun for us too.

Before I wrap this up, and while I don’t want to write about football; it’s been clear to me today that I should have mentioned football in my last update – since those bowl games are getting talked about a lot today.  Ditto that for the start of the pro league playoffs that start this coming weekend with the wild card round.  Yes, the guys did watch the bowl games while we worked at the Inn yesterday, and they especially enjoyed the Rose Bowl battle; but I just can’t honestly write about football in my journal without admitting that I’ve had enough of the sport for another season – and have been there for a while.

We do get to have a few days off without football, starting right now with our movie night; and it’s time for me to get to that now – especially since Michael’s already waiting for me in the lounge.  Rowen and Tim will be here soon too, so there won’t be time for any Michael and me fun while we wait for them, but I don’t have any other news to add today, and some bonus cuddling is an option; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!