Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 5, 2017



Happy 1st Birthday, Amelia Spencer!

I had absolutely no involvement in her big day, but she is going to be a future friend for some of my younger cousins; so her birthday is worth mentioning for future family and friends reference.

The news around here this morning wasn’t birthday-related – it was the overnight and this morning that has left an inch or two of snow on the ground.  The white fluffy stuff  gave me something to do this morning along with the rest of my chores for the day; and I shoveled the driveway and walks twice – along with cleaning Dad’s truck before he went to work and Mom’s minivan both times.  Playing in the snow for a while was an option; and I had fun doing that with Ethan and Ehlana before going indoors and getting back to work.  Michael has worked a lot again today, and while I haven’t mentioned it in my journal updates; he’s putting in the extra time to make a bit more money ahead of our trip to Florida.  There are a lot of teens and tweens doing that over the holidays, and while the snow helped the younger teens and kids to make a bit of extra money doing shoveling around town and out on the farms; I’m sure that the cold temperatures made the outdoor work a lot tougher for the farm kids – and any teens with outdoor jobs around town too.

I worked all morning; split my afternoon between family business work and some more play time with the twins that Michael joined me for; and then Michael didn’t have to work the close shift after starting his day with the early-morning breakfast shift; so he came over and spent the evening with me.  We had a Magi lesson with Mom; watched a movie with Ethan and Ehlana; and then had a minor make-out session in the lounge once we had my brother and sister tucked in for the night.

That was fun, but Michael’s working the breakfast shift again; so I sent him home at eleven o’clock and then got ready for bed too after seeing him out and having a micro-visit with Mom and Dad on my way back up to my room.  I’ve finished a short version of the nightly computing; there isn’t anything else that I need to get done – or write about; so I’ll be heading off to dreamland now.  We have nothing booked for this weekend, but I will be putting in some work time at the Inn over the next few days to help Miranda and Jacob; so I’ll take all of the sleep I can get  - and hope that Michael and I will make time for another sofa sleepover or two before we’ll be back to school again on Monday.

You can flip digital pages to find out whether that works out for us or not, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!