Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 17, 2017



My day started early with the round of goodbyes with Dad before he headed for the city.  I know it’s just a personal choice that I haven’t mentioned his work to get ready for the week in Crystal Springs, but I really have been out of the loop with Dad this week while I’ve been busy with studying, work, and everything else I have on the go.

That start to our day was fun; so was the cuddle time with Mom, the twins, Silkie, and Mandy after Dad was on his way; and then it was time to get up and going for the day.  Michael came over for Tai Chi; he stayed for breakfast; and then we eventually headed for school and our full-immersion into mid-term exams.  We wrote Geography, Computers, and English today; the breaks between them gave us time for snacks, drinks, and some cramming for those of us that still felt the need to do that; and then we headed for Michael’s house after school for the short study session and dinner break we had time for before needing to be back at the school for our marching band practice.

The concert band and teen praise team practices were cancelled for this week because of mid-terms, but since we don’t have much time left to be ready for our day in the Disney parade spotlight; we couldn’t skip this practice for the marching band.  I didn’t really think much about that while tutoring for our Calculus, Economics, and Physics mid-terms, but we did still have a good practice; and we will be ready to go with everything when it’s time to head for Florida.  I’d mention the countdown for that, but want to get through the exams week first before paying too much attention to that; so let’s move along.  We went back to Michael’s house for more studying; kept working until eleven-thirty for some of our more worried friends taking Calculus and-or Physics with us; and then I came home by midnight after helping Michael with the clean-up.

that was more than three hours ago, and I’ve been working for most of that time on the family business thanks to some extra work that was dumped on me unexpectedly.  That does happen now and then, but the timing this week sucks for me; and now I’ll be in need of some self-healing in the morning to make up for the lack of sleep.  That’s also why I’m going to just wrap this up and get on to the sleeping; since that’s more important for me right now than dragging this update out with a bunch of little details that just don’t seem important to me while I’m fuzzy and exhausted.

One mid-term day down; three to go; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!