Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 25, 2017



Happy 1st Birthday, Erica!

Other than sending a joint gift with Michael, Rebecca, and Lucas; I had absolutely no involvement in Erica’s big day.  I do hope that Michael’s cousin has had fun, though, and while we missed out on it; Jacob and Miranda did at least have a video chat with Erica and her family while at work at the Inn this morning.

My day has not been birthday-party fun, but I have had a good day.  There’s been a lot of work too, but I’m done everything early; and will be heading off to sleep as soon as I have this update finished.  Our school day was fairly normal for the middle of the week; Michael, Rowen, and Tim were all working after school, so I did my homework on my own; and then I’ve done all of my family business work, language studies, and bedtime computing while in a time phase for most of that work.  I did stop to have dinner with Mom, Dad, and the twins; they all took advantage of the time phasing for their own work or studies; and we’re all in our rooms now.  Some of us aren’t planning on going off to sleep right away, but we don’t need to discuss what Mom and Dad might be doing instead of sleeping; and it isn’t unusual for the twins to stay up in bed and work on their iPads – or chat with Naomi and Aiden if they’re still awake too.  Michael didn’t come over after work specifically so that I can get the extra sleep tonight, and I’m really ready for this break in the late nights; so I’m going to end this report now and just get on with the quality napping opportunity!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!