Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - January 16, 2017



It’s Martin Luther King Day, but since I’ve written about that in relation to our little town in recent years; I’ll skip doing that again this time – and just be glad that we live in a place where we simply don’t have those problems!

The freezing rain is history now too; it warmed up into the forties today; and we got rain off and on for most of the day – though not nearly as much as had been forecast.  That didn’t affect me at all, since I stayed home and indoors all day; but some of my study buddies got damp coming over here – depending on when they did that.  I don’t really want to write much about all of the studying either; other than to mention that we’re pretty much all ready for the first exams tomorrow.  ‘Ready’ is relative to the person; so I’ll add that everyone is happy with their own level of readiness – whether that’s Rowen, Michael, and me at the top end; or our less-enthusiastic academics at the lower end of the grade curve.  Studying was the name of the game today – with a healthy dose of tutoring mixed in for Michael, Rowen, and me.  We had morning, afternoon, and evening studying; but wrapped up at ten o’clock so that some of us could get a good night’s sleep ahead of those first mid-terms.

I’m not included in that group, since Michael stayed to help me with the clean-up; we had a Magi lesson with Mom after that; and I didn’t get to my bedtime computing until eleven-thirty.

I did use a time phase for most of that work, but there is a trade-off for using that much power; so I’m really wiped out now.  Going to sleep is an option now, though, and I’m ready to go there; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!