Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 7, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Marcie!

This has been a big day for her; she’s now a member of the drivers’ club; and her birthday party was a hit with her family and friends.  Allen did a good job helping her with the fun; and earned ‘good’ boyfriend points for his efforts.

I’d write more about her party and the rest of the fun – like the little lunchtime bit a birthday entertainment that Allen and some of Marcie’s best friends set up for her, but it’s been a very long day for me; and I need to make this quick and head into nap mode.

Tai Chi by the river was a bit chilly again this morning; we had a hot breakfast to warm up after that; and the rest of my school day except for Marcie’s birthday fun was fairly normal – even on the day before the big presidential election.  This may be shocking for some Magi reading this in the future, but teens and kids are generally indifferent to politics in general and elections of any kind.  Yes, we’ve had to deal with it in our lessons for several subjects.  That, by the way, included Phys-Ed, but that was just done in fun; and I seriously doubt that we’ll need the cardio because there will be a Zombie outbreak the day after the new president is elected. ;^)

Michael had football after school, as usual, but I didn’t end up getting any work or studying done after last class because I helped out at home – and spent time with Ethan and Ehlana instead.  That was fun; and so was the play time while I got ready for Marcie’s party.  That started shortly after the football practice ended; there was a social half-hour before dinner; and then we had a pasta and sides meal that was a bit more than normal for a gang of teens, but I loved the change from the barbeque or pizza and wings sort of fare that we normally have at birthday parties.  Michael and I had fun at the party, but we helped with some of the work too; and then had a couple of hours after doing that to hang out with our friends.  We listened to music, Michael did a bit of video gaming with the guys; and I talked with the girls a lot as we just had a really fun, good night together.  Michael and I left the party at ten o’clock; he came home with me; and we did our homework before Mom had a Magi lesson for us while Dad took care of the bedtime fun with Ethan and Ehlana.  Michael didn’t head home until eleven-thirty; I had a short visit with Mom and Dad when we all came up to bed; and then I got started on my family business work and studying.

I had a lot to do, and since I didn’t get it started until nearly midnight; it’s now going on four o’clock as I write this report.  A time phase was only possible for part of my work; and I needed to work in ‘real’ time for everything else.  That’s worn me out, and while I’m happy with what I got done; we don’t need to go into any details about what was mostly-boring and dry business facts and figures tonight.  I’ve also dragged this report out longer than I’d planned, and really want to be sleeping more than I want to be doing anything else right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!