Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 16, 2016



Happy 9th Birthday, Kaitlyn!

Can you believe that she’s nine already – the same age I was when Mom and I moved here?  Nearly seven years of difference in our ages seemed like a big deal back then; but that gap seems much smaller every year – just as it is going the other way for the difference between Violet and me.  We sent gifts and had a short phone chat with Kaitlyn at breakfast, but that was it for our involvement in her big day.  We will get to see her on the holiday weekend, though, so we will at least get to spend some time with her – and the rest of the Proctor and Rice clan while they’re home.

We started the day out with near-freezing temperatures again, so Tai Chi by the river was chilly, but it warmed up starting up right away; and we’ve had a beautiful fall afternoon with a high temperature nearing the mid-seventies.  The phone chat at with our cousins at breakfast was the highlight of the morning; and I guess that’s true for the entire morning – including my classes at school.  Michael and I had fun today, and our outdoor lunch break was the most-entertaining part of our school time adventures, but then we didn’t get together for the rest of the day because he had football and work at the Inn; and it was a work night for me too.

That’s why I came straight home from school except for a short visit at the computer store with Rowen and her parents; and then I got to work on my studies and family business chores.  Mom and I worked in the sunroom to do that while Ethan and Ehlana played in the back yard; I used a time phase when I could; and we only took a couple of quick breaks to cook dinner and clean up after we ate while continuing to work while we ate and traded stories with the twins for what we’d all been doing during the rest of the day.  Ethan and Ehlana studied their college classes after dinner; and we stayed in the sunroom because it was nicer to be out there instead of cooped up in the office.

Our work and studying was done by nine; we had a bedtime chat with Dad while getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and then Mom and I both decided to have some quality Jacuzzi time before going to bed too.  I didn’t multi-task the tub time, but I did use a time phase so that I didn’t lose an hour of sleep while having a long soak; so I’ll still be in nap mode early.  I only did one last email check after getting tucked in with Mandy, and there wasn’t anything new to deal with on the work front; so I’ll be heading off to dreamland as soon as I wrap up this report.

Consider that done, and I am way-past ready for a decent night of rest; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!