Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 28, 2016



It’s been a good day, but I’m tired and have a birthday breakfast to go to in a few hours; so let’s keep this short.

Tai Chi by the river was good; we had a bit of rain earlier today; but a fairly-nice afternoon with temperatures climbing into the sixties for just a few hours.  High School football season is over; so getting to hang out with Michael was an option again after school.  Since it was nice out; we started our after school adventure with some play time with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden at the park; and then I was at Michael’s house for the rest of the evening.

We did our homework; had dinner with his parents, Rebecca, and Lucas; practiced our music for band and the praise team; and had a nice little make-out session in his room before wrapping our night up with a bedtime chat with his parents after Lucas went home and Rebecca opted to go to bed early.  I’ve skipped the work parts of our night, including the clean-up after dinner, but then this is supposed to be a short report; so I should stop even mentioning things like that.  I came home at eleven; had a visit with Mom and Dad; check in with the twins on my way up here to my room; and got ready for bed.  It was time to work and study after that; I did half of the work in a time phase and the rest in real time; and now it’s past-three again and I’m wishing that I don’t have quite so much work to do and more time to sleep.

That isn’t an option, though; since I really need to keep ahead of the work during the school week so that I have more time on the weekends for the holiday fun and work at the Inn.  Having a nap right now is an option right now, and I’ll get more down time with less writing in this journal; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!