Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 12, 2016



Working the breakfast shift at the Inn meant an earlier-than-normal start to my day – and not much sleep; but I had fun doing that with Michael, his parents, and the few other early-risers working at the Inn this morning.  I missed out on Tai Chi by the river, but it was freezing out; so that wasn’t all bad – even if I would have still liked to do that with Mom, Dad, and the twins this morning too.  We didn’t have a really busy breakfast rush today, but it was steady; and there were a few extra diners compared to a normal Saturday thanks to the cold weather and the need for a bit of warmth ahead of the work that most of our customers were busy with for the rest of the day.

That was true for me too, so I had a quick breakfast after my work there was done before heading home and getting started on the yard chores.  We are getting through the annual fall list, and should have it all done ahead of the holiday weekend, but it was still an all-day event at our house as we both got things ready for winter and the holiday weekend.  With this work day out of the way now, we only have one weekend left for those remaining chores ahead of Thanksgiving; so I see a repeat performance for today coming up next Saturday.  We worked until six-thirty; cleaned up enough to have dinner; and then I hit the shower to get ready for an evening of Christmas shows in the lounge with Michael, Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden.

I’m writing this report while doing my hair so that it’s out of the way in case I fall asleep during the movie time – something that is definitely possible since I could nap right now without any trouble.  Michael won’t be here for a little while yet, since he’s working the dinner shift at the Inn, but he isn’t working to close; so we’ll likely just watch a cartoon episode while waiting for him.  Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana should be back soon from going to pick up Naomi and Aiden, though, so I should wrap this up and move on to get the lounge set up for our cuddle and Christmas fun time.

Before I do that, I’d better mention that we know that our team will be playing Hillcrest in the third round.  Both teams are undefeated so far this season, but Hillcrest gets home field advantage; so we’ll need to win this game on the road to earn the spot in the championship game.  I haven’t heard from Tim about it yet, but Michael is quietly confident; so I feel pretty good about our chances next Friday night.  Stayed tuned for more news on that over the next week – or just flip a handful of digital pages if you can’t wait that long; since you are reading this in my future and this is all history to you anyway! ;^)

I have to get back to living my life now, and can write about the rest of the story for this evening tomorrow night; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!