Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 20, 2016



We stayed up too late last night; it’s been a very long day; and now I’m going to keep this short so that I can get all of the sleep I can before needing to get up and going again in a few hours.

After heading for the Inn last night, I helped out with a fairly-easy post-dinner clean-up because they had a relatively-quiet dinner rush – probably because so many people are busy getting ready for the holiday weekend.  That won’t matter for the buffet shift tomorrow; but I was glad of the quieter night because we were able to get an early start to our Christmas movie night.  To keep that part of the story short, we watched two movies; Jacob and Miranda watched the first one with us; and then Rebecca and Lucas went up to bed after the second show so that Michael and I could be alone for our goodnight hugs and kisses.  We were happy to do that; happier when we fell asleep on the sofa; and had a fun wake-up call for two this morning.

Tai Chi by the river was too-chilly and we were on our own for that because Mom and Dad didn’t exercise this morning.  Okay, they didn’t do a Tai Chi workout, but that’s all I’m going to write about that, and if you must use your imagination for what they might have been doing instead; I don’t want to hear about it if I’m still around in your ‘now.’

Breakfast for six at Michael’s house was awesome; we had a fun telephone chat with Jake and Stephanie; and then we eventually met up with my family once we were all at the church.  Michael and I sat with my parents while the twins sat with Aiden, Naomi, and her family; the church service was great; and so was our Sunday school time.  I went home after that; spent the afternoon alternating between kid control duties and helping with the holiday weekend baking and pre-cooking; and then I got ready for my buffet shift at the Inn and headed there a bit early to help out with the prep work already in progress by the time I arrived.

That shift went quickly, but we had to work hard too; and I didn’t get home again until a bit after ten o’clock.  Mom and Dad were working in the office, so I had a visit with them and did a Magi lesson with Mom before coming up to bed; and once I was tucked in with Mandy and my computer; it was time to get to work.  Three and a half hours later; and I am way-past ready to get some sleep.

We only have a three-day school week, but I’ll just be busier than normal as we finish getting ready for the holiday weekend – including the championship game on Friday and the Sunday service that the teen praise team will be leading.

This hasn’t exactly ended up being a micro-report, though, and I can write more about all of that over the next week; so it’s time to wrap this up and head into nap mode.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!