Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 2, 2016



We’ve had rain off and on today; with more of that on tonight while I’ve been home.  It’s also been a work night, so I worked in the office after getting home from school; did my homework; worked on the family business; and did my language studies while Mom worked and Ethan and Ehlana studied.  We stopped for dinner; Mom cooked the meal; and I cleaned up while she and Dad went to work in the office – again for her.  Ethan and Ehlana supervised my work; we had a nice talk; and then it was time for more work and studying for us.  All of my fun in the office was done while in a time phase; which is why we all had our work done for the night by eight-thirty.  I’ve had a soak in my Jacuzzi since then; Mom and Dad took care of Ethan and Ehlana through until they all went to bed a few minutes ago; and I’m planning on having a long nap to help me re-charge from too much busy over the last five days.

That’s also why I don’t have anything else to add to this update.  Nothing else that happened today is more interesting to me right now than heading off to dreamland is, and there isn’t really anything newsworthy to write about anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!