Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 14, 2016



We were awake too early this morning, and I’m still awake too late tonight; so this is going to be a short report.

Dad’s safely in the city and keeping busy there; my day was filled with classes, family business work, studying, my language studies, a Magi lesson with Mom, and a bit of play time here and there with Mom, Michael, Ethan, and Ehlana mixed in to keep it from being all work and no play today.  I do have a lot to get done this week, though, and that’s why I put in extra time on my computer after coming to bed.

It’s also why I seriously need to go into nap mode now, and there isn’t anything specific that I really need to write about tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!