Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 26, 2016



We’ve had a really busy day, but I’m exhausted now and have another very long day ahead for tomorrow; so this is going to be a very short update for a holiday.

Some self-healing was required for me to pull it together and get to the Inn on-time to help with the breakfast rush.  I spent three hours doing that; had the late morning and afternoon off; and spent that time with my family – and with Michael when he could join us too.  Top action for that time was the trail ride at the ranch after lunch and the follow-up canoe ride that some of us went on because we could when the temperature tried to reach sixty by mid-afternoon.  Sure the water is still cold, but we stayed in the canoes; and didn’t take any younger kids or older adults along with us to make sure we wouldn’t have any problems if we had tipped any of the canoes.

I also helped out with the work around the kitchen before lunch; and then worked the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn.  We were busy; but Michael and I had fun with his family and the rest of the staff; and then moved on to have a visit with his family for an hour after I went home with him.  Finally, we came over to my house once his younger cousins were all in bed and their parents and grandparents were ready to crash by then too; and we watched a Christmas movie in the lounge with the teens, Violet, and Dillon while the kids and adults in my house went to bed too – once the college football game they’d been watching was over.

It was past-one when Michael went home; I saw him out; and then got ready for bed after straightening up the lounge while my cousins were getting ready for bed – and Violet and Dillon headed back to his house after Violet had some sister time with Dawn before doing that.  I’ve done only the basic email and computer checks since getting into bed with Mandy; didn’t have any family business work that couldn’t wait until tomorrow night or Monday; and will be able to crash and nap once I have this report wrapped up.

Okay, I’m there and past-ready for some quality nap time – even if I won’t get to have many hours of it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!