Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 3, 2016



I am going to sleep early; so this is going to be a quick update so that I can do that sooner instead of later.

Everything from Tai Chi by the river through to when I was done school for the day was fairly normal for a Thursday – including my cheerleading practice at lunchtime.  I came home after school and did all of my family business work, language studies, and more prep work for my SAT test on Saturday while in a time phase to make sure that I got everything done and didn’t have more to do after Michael and I spent the evening together.

I worked until dinner was ready; had the twins studying in the office with me so that they could get their college assignments for the day finished too; and then we had dinner in the sunroom with Mom and Dad.  That was all fun for us; and then I took care of the clean-up after we ate while Mom and Dad took Ethan and Ehlana for a walk on the way to game night at the Inn.  Michael came over when he was done helping with the dinner rush; we did our homework and had a music practice; and then spent the rest of our alone time having a fairly-hot make-out session until shortly before my family got home again from the Inn.

You don’t likely need to guesses to know what the best part of my day was to that point; but Michael and I also had fun with Mom’s Magi lesson for us after she was home – and while Dad got started on his homework for the night.  We took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night after that too; and then I saw Michael out and on his way home after that before coming up here to my room to get ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy.  I’ve only done one last email check before getting to this report, and didn’t have anything extra to do; so going to sleep now is an option.

I’ll need the extra sleep ahead of what could be another very busy weekend – and the first playoff game of the season is just part of the busy we’ll have ahead of us.  I can write about that in the next few updates, though, and I really am ready to head into nap mode now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!