Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 10, 2016



Take the general news from my usual, recent Thursdays; and apply it to this report.  The highlight of my day was the alone time with Michael while my family was at the Inn for game night, and I managed to get most of my work finished after school and before Michael came over after working the dinner shift at the Inn; so I won’t need to stay up half the night working either.  The studying with Michael wasn’t as much fun as the music, make-out time, or the Magi lesson that Mom did with us after she got home; but you don’t really need me to actually note that in my journal to know that little bit of the obvious.

That could be a clue for how tired I am, though, and while I did have a bit of work to deal with after seeing Michael out and getting ready for bed; I really don’t have any other significant news to write about for that – or anything else.  I’m good with that, since I’m worn out; and can use the bonus nap time ahead of the too-busy day we’re sure to have tomorrow with school and football.  Thinking about that game is doing absolutely nothing for me right now, and I am going to need to be fired up about it by game time; so that’s another hint that I’m ready to head into nap mode now.

It’s been fun, and I’m sure that’s going to get better as the day goes along tomorrow, but I do need to sleep between now and getting going again in the morning; so, until next time....

...May the Magi Force be with you!