Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 6, 2016



According to the guys, the only news around here worth reporting for the weekend is that our opponent in round two of the playoffs will be Mount Pleasant.  They’re not quite right about that – though it was the big story at church and around the Inn today.

Tai Chi by the river was frosty; I had breakfast at Michael’s house because we also had a phone chat with his cousins so that we could collectively wish Annette Bishop a happy second birthday; and I got the bonus gourmet breakfast out of the deal!  I’m sure that Annette has had a happy day, but other than that call and sending a gift that Michael, Rebecca, Lucas, and I went in on together; that’s all the birthday news I have for her big day – mostly because I don’t exchange many email with the Bishop family; and haven’t been sent any updates on what she did to celebrate her big day.

We had a good morning at church and Sunday school; I came home for lunch; and spent the afternoon doing my work and studying – including doing my homework with Michael during his afternoon break.  I worked the buffet shift at the Inn after that; Michael and I kept busy until closing up for the night in the kitchen; and only took one break for a quick dinner because we were busier than expected and a bit short on staff because of that.  the good news is that I don’t have to stay up half the night working thanks to doing that work this afternoon; and I didn’t spend much time with Michael after work either because we were both ready to have an early night after a busy weekend.

I had a visit with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana after getting home; took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night while Mom and Dad kept working in the office; and had a soak in my Jacuzzi after that before getting ready for bed and snuggled in it with Mandy.  Other than an email and computer check, I haven’t done anything else work or study-related since then, and once I have this update finished; I’ll be heading off to dreamland.

Consider that done; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!