Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 5, 2016



I was up early; Tai Chi by the river and breakfast with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana was fun; and then I needed to hit the road with Rebecca, Lucas, Jenny, and a group of seniors that were all going to write their SAT’s today.  We were doing that at Central State; so it was a bit of a drive; and then we split up to go and write the different exams – though I was one of the few taking a specialty SAT today while most of the seniors from our school were writing the ‘normal’ SAT while I was writing the one for French with listening.  I need that for my own college plans; and need to take it this early because I’ll be taking more SAT’s in the spring and again next fall too so that I’ll have all of the testing done that I’ll need for a multi-lingual program when I head for college the summer after next.  I won’t get the results from this test for a while, but won’t need to wait to know that I wrote a perfect SAT today.

That isn’t meant to be bragging – it’s just a fact.  Nobody should be surprised at that, since I do have some rather significant advantages that make standardized tests very easy for me to write perfectly every time.

Moving along, I won’t bore you with the test details, but I had fun with it; and then had time to wait for Rebecca, Lucas, and Jenny to finish up their tests.  We went out for lunch; some of us did some shopping after that; and then we headed for home to get back to town in time for Rebecca to help out with the dinner sift at the Inn.  I didn’t work at the Inn too; had dinner with Mom and Dad because Ethan and Ehlana are spending the night with Aiden and Naomi respectively and they were already gone by then; and then I had Michael, Tim, and Rowen come over to watch a movie and spend some time together after Michael was set free from the Inn early after working most of the day there while so many of the senior teens were out of town with the SAT testing.

Michael and I don’t get to spend enough time just with Rowen and Tim right now, but as with the problems I have for that with my family and other friends, we’re all busy; and do the best we can.  Tonight, we had fun for a few hours; watched a Christmas movie; and simply enjoyed being together when we weren’t busy doing other things – like football, cheerleading, or band.  Rowen and Tim went home to her house at eleven; Michael stayed for a minor make-out session; and then he went home at midnight because I was getting tired.

Yes, a sofa sleepover was an option, but we’re saving them up right now to use more often over the holidays. ;^)

After seeing Michael out with some front porch goodnight kisses; I came back up to my room; got ready for bed; and have been doing a bit of family business work that came up during my email check.  I didn’t use a time phase for that because I was too tired to do that safely; which is why I’m seriously ready to crash and nap now.  It’s been a good day, and though I wish that I could have helped Mom and Dad with the work around the house today; the testing was more important for our future plans and that had to be my priority today.

Speaking of priorities, before I forget to mention it; Michael and Tim get bonus points tonight for watching a movie with us instead of college football.  I’m sure they have or will catch up on that news; but it’s nice to know that Rowen and I get a bit of priority over football now and then too! ;^)

Okay, I haven’t covered any news from around here from while I was away, but there are other sources in the archives for that; and I’m ready to nap right now anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!