Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 15, 2016



Okay, the good news is that I finished everything on my to-do list for today; and the bad is that I only have time for a nap before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

With Dad in the city, Mom is extra-busy, but I couldn’t help her out today because of the usual overload of classes and practices I have on Tuesdays.  I had fun with all of that, and all of my practices went really well today; but I was running an hour behind by the time Michael and I got home from our teen praise team practice.  We still had our homework to do after that; Mom did a short Magi lesson with us before Michael went home; and my total contributions to helping at home only included folding a load of laundry and getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night when we all came up to bed after Michael went home.

Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana were busy today too, but their work and play time included spending the afternoon at the lab and family business work or college studying while they were home and I was busy with band and praise team practices.  I wish that I could have done that with them, but didn’t get to my work and studies until eleven-thirty.  I did some of my work in a time phase; added three more hours in ‘real’ time; and now I’m ready to crash and nap for an hour or two before getting up and doing a bit of self-healing so that I can get through another day.

I am going to be able to work and study after school tomorrow night – tonight, so if that goes as planned; I will make up some of that missed sleep with an early bedtime that could be the last one I have a chance for until after Thanksgiving.  That thought is a bit scary, but we will hopefully have a lot of fun over the next week and a half to go along with the work – including a couple of football game victories and another state championship for Michael, Tim, Lucas, and the rest of their team mates.

Football, by the way, is the top story at school and around town too; though it’s more about band, cheerleading, and half-time shows for me when it comes to talking about sports – and getting ready for the game on Friday.  Michael is fired up, though, and looking forward to having a road game – partly because he feels less pressure without the home town crowd and we have ended up with a long run of home games thanks to the schedule this season.

Football isn’t something I need to be writing about now when I should be sleeping instead; so I’ll stop here and call it a night.  I am slacking off a bit with these updates, but I’ll try to make up for that as we head into the holidays.  For now, though, it’s time to pass out for a while; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!