Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Cassie's Journal - November 17, 2016



We’re going to have a very long day tomorrow, and it’s getting late; so this is going to be a short update.

The news of the day, not including football talk; was the weather.  Having another beautiful day with temperatures in the upper-seventies was part of that, and we especially enjoyed the warm morning for Tai Chi because it didn’t cool down much overnight; but we’re also talking about the imminent cool-down that’s already in progress as I write this.  It would have been nice if we’d been able to have one more warm day for the football game, but we’re not going to get that; and it could even be in the thirties by game time tomorrow night.  We aren’t supposed to get rain, though; so I won’t complain.  I also enjoyed the nice weather as much as I could today.  That started with our morning workout by the river; we had a bonus outdoor class this morning; had lunch outside too; and then I went to the park with Ethan and Ehlana after school for a bike ride and some playground fun while Mom did some running around town that gave her a head-start on her usual Friday morning shopping.

I probably should have worked instead, but couldn’t resist the lure of the warm weather and a chance for some fun time with the twins; so it was worth doing the extra work tonight instead.  There’s also the fact that Michael and I spent the evening together while Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana were at the Inn for game night; and we spent more time together than I spent at the park after school.  The studying was easy; we had fun with some music play time; and then the make-out time was definitely the best part of my day.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me after she got home that Ethan and Ehlana only watched while doing a bit of college homework; Michael and I took care of getting my brother and sister off to bed after that; and then he went home while I did a bit of work with Mom in the office.

She didn’t have a lot to get done tonight, so we only stayed there until she was done; and then we both came up to our rooms.  I got ready for bed right away and back to work again while Mom opted for some Jacuzzi time; and I’ve been working for more than three hours now.  I do have all of the must-do work and studying finished, though; so I can take the weekend off except for anything important that comes up between now and Sunday night.  I’ll need that break, since we have a very busy weekend ahead of us between football, work at the Inn, and getting ready for the holiday weekend.  The only thing I won’t get around to tonight is a decent night of sleep.  There is still time for a nap, though, and I’ll need that even with some self-healing in the morning, so that’s all for now; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!