Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 7, 2019


Ethan:

I’m going to skip the details from the guys’ sleepover last night – you don’t want to know!  Ditto that for breakfast, and while some of us tried to help; I’ll offer my condolences to Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne.

It’s no wonder that the parents prefer to hire teens to babysit for our major camping nights!

Getting to church on time was semi-controlled chaos; Aunt Leanne might have needed to sleep through the sermon; and Aiden, Jayden, and I were glad for the break that came along with church and Sunday school.  I snacked for lunch; there was another blast of holiday shopping ahead of our early buffet dinner sitting at the Inn; and then most of our guests headed for home except for the cousins staying with us for a week.  Cassie headed back to school then too, but after everyone else was gone; we – the kids – were set free to play – or at least most of us were.  For Ehlana and me, that meant going biking with Naomi, Aiden, Jayden, Sophia, and our older visiting cousins – though not everyone stayed with us the entire time.  We’d had that early dinner, but there was another snack-meal for the family at our house; and then the cousins were distributed to their ‘guest’ houses for the night.  Jayden and Aiden are here with me; Ehlana has Naomi and Sophia; and that is not simply to put three couples together.  We had some more play time until near-dusk; and now we’re getting ready to watch a movie – though the girls are taking turns with Jacuzzi time too; so some video gaming will likely be involved.

We can’t stay up too-late, since we have a birthday party at Quarry Lake and then camping or sleepover fun with the cousins booked for tomorrow, but I only need to wrap this up so that I can get back to the fun with my family and friends; so that’s all for tonight.

I’ll leave the scary cousins-drama for Ehlana to write about – or not!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Will she – or not?  That is the question! ;^)

I’m taking my turn in the Jacuzzi, and can multi-task for a minute or two; so I will add in that teen drama news.

Kaitlyn and Jeremy still spent some time together today – even after Uncle Blaine left and there was no need to keep their running joke going.  I’ll predict a continuation in that trend for the next six or seven days.  Jaimie saw Micah today too; though they weren’t really hanging out.  The real news for them could be that Jeremy and Micah might just happen to be at Quarry Lake tomorrow at about the same time we’ll be there for that birthday party.  Stay tuned, but it could be an even hotter day for our cousins than the rest of us!  There may be some matchmaking attempts made for Kara too, but I’ll have to keep you updated on that too; since Kara isn’t really interested in being set up for a summer holiday fling.

Then again – that’s was Jaimie and Kaitlyn have insisted too.

Ethan didn’t get all of the news of the day covered – though that doesn’t surprise me for the shopping part of our day.  I had a lot more fun with that; and picked up a few new clothes; mostly thanks to Cassie.  Our big sister also had a bit of early birthday fun with Brianna, since she can’t be here tomorrow; and short canoe rides for some of us was an entertainment option for some of us between that early dinner and the snack break.

I’m going to get back to my tub time, since I do have to share tonight; have fun with that; and then get back to the play time in the lounge.  The fun is sure to keep rolling along tomorrow; and we’ll have all of the highlights for you right here – at least from our twin perspective.

Until then; I’m out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!