Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 31, 2019


Ethan:

Stefan and Madelana left on their camping adventure this morning; so we only have May here for the rest of the week; and it has gotten a bit quieter after two play days.  We helped with the work that included getting Cassie’s car packed for Stefan and Madelana, but after they headed out; May went to hang out with Rowen at the tech center and store; so Ehlana and I went to play at the lab until lunchtime.  We followed that up with a picnic lunch at the park with a small gang of our friends; we biked, swam, and played all afternoon; and then had dinner back at home with Mom, Dad, and May before going back to the park for the co-ed ball practice.  Ehlana, Naomi, Aiden, and I were on kid-control duty for that; we had fun; and then we came home with May while Mom and Dad went out to the pub for an hour or so with their team mates and friends – something they haven’t been able to do very often this summer.

Ehlana and I had baths because we needed them; there was a bedtime chat with May in the lounge; and then May is taking a turn using Ehlana’s Jacuzzi while Ehlana and I are turning in for the night – though we’re both going to do some bedtime reading first.  That’s all of the news I have for today, so I’ll get on with that archive study time; and then get some sleep – starting now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I don’t really have anything to add again tonight – even though I probably should do more.  We’re not adding any news about Cassie and Michael because they’re staying off of their phones as much as possible – though we did know that they got to Catalina Island safely.  I’m not sure how much of their honeymoon news we’ll even hear about let alone want to write about in our journals, but I’ll keep you posted on that sometime after we get those stories sometime after they meet up with us on Sunday.

I do want to get my reading done while May is busy using my Jacuzzi, so I’ll just wrap this up; and get on with catching up on the reports from the lab that I haven’t been keeping up with over the past week or two.  Most of the research projects there do go on without me when I’m busy; so there’s always a lot of data to keep up with all of the time.

That’s information that most Magi will find seriously-boring, though; so I won’t go there in our personal journals.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!