Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 23, 2019


Ethan:

Take yesterday; switch the baseball practice from me to Ehlana; include more wedding-related activities for me; and the rest of our day has been about the same as yesterday.  We’ve still had an awesome day, but I’m tired and ready to get some rest – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi and need the tub time after a very dusty baseball practice.  This has felt like a bit of a repeat day, and has been amazing, but while Ethan’s hit his limit; I’m not quite ready to crash yet – so I’ll enjoy a bit more soak time in my Jacuzzi before wrapping up my day with some lab report reading until I am ready to have a nap.

Four more sleeps until the wedding, and while it isn’t quite the same as Christmastime; it feels a bit like that kind of happy too!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!