Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 6, 2019


Happy 6th Anniversary, Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace!

Ethan:

We remember their wedding in more detail than most people know; so the roasting we’ve overheard today has been very entertaining – especially any stories that we know have changed over time to become more than they originally were! ;^)

I have a sleepover to get to at the Carringtons – for the boys; so I’m going to keep this short and then move on to the rest of our play time plans for the night – and I’m not just saying that because I want to be out of here before the girls take over our house.

Jayden and I had fun for the rest of the night last night; though we didn’t stay up for long after getting sent to bed; and we had a good morning – though I needed to hurry through breakfast and then meet up with Aiden for our ballgame.  Don’t be shocked, but our team actually, finally won a match.  We won by only a run; and our team mates were likely even more-surprised than the Pterodactyls’ players and their fans.  We’ve played for the rest of the day – though the parents had to do some work around meals and Cassie spent some time on her studies in the office.  There wasn’t anything special booked for that fun – we just biked, played at the park or in the back yards, swam a lot, and went for short canoe rides.

Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne hosted Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace’s anniversary barbeque dinner and roasting; that was one of the fun highlights of the day; and giving the couple-of-honor a kid-free night is a bonus that goes along with the boys’ and girls’ sleepovers.  I’m skipping a lot of the details, but need to get going now; so that’s all for me.  Day three of our holiday weekend has been awesome so far; and I’ll add anything else that happens tonight to the next report – though with Zack and Eli together for the night; that could be a scary, campfire-worthy story.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m about to have a gang of incoming girls, so I’ll go with doing a double update tomorrow; and just keep the fun going with my Mom, sister, cousins, and friends! ;^)

I’ll also be glad that we won’t have the most-annoying boys around anymore.  Ethan might not have noticed, but between lunch and dinner; I’ve hit my limit for the usual antics that Zack likes to have fun with – and goad his cousins and friends into helping him out with regardless of whether anyone else thinks he’s funny or not.

It’s certainly no wonder to most girls that Brianna and Naomi would like to trade their brothers to anyone willing to give them a decent trade!

Okay, that’s all for now; so stay tuned for that extended report with my next update.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!