Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 5, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 5, 2019


Ethan:

We had another fun start to the day; the girls had more fun than the guys with the holiday weekend shopping; we all enjoyed the family and friends lunch break; and then the trail ride or corral adventure was the afternoon entertainment highlight.  There was lots of play time at home, the park, or in the river on either side of dinner; and we’re about to have the campfire; so I’m keeping this update short.  I’m also going to be with Jayden for the night at Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace’s house; so I don’t want to bother taking my computer along – especially when we’ll get there late and not have much time to sleep anyway.

That’s it for me; I’m out of here; and ready to get back to the fire-fueled fun!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I have a few news items to add to Ethan’s report, but since I’ll be with Brianna and some of her cousins tonight; I’ll keep this short too.

First, Ethan didn’t mention that Jeremy Green got an invitation to that trail ride; and spent a lot of time with Kaitlyn today.  Our favorite Aunt Matchmaker might have been involved in that invitation; so there’s a chance that Kaitlyn should be afraid – instead of continuing to have fun with the ongoing joke directed at her father and Jeremy’s mother.  Next up, Dawn and Jillian are here in time for the campfire.  They’ll be spending the night with Violet and Dillon instead of here with their parents and grandparents; and we’ll have to see whether we get to actually spend much time with them – and I’m referring to the ‘kid’ cousins for that instead of the older teens and adult cousins.

Cassie’s had a busy day too, but I got to spend time with her while shopping this morning; and she and Michael did half of the trail ride with Naomi and me; so we’ve had more time together than I expected when needing to share here with everyone else.  She’s played with us around here too, and Michael will catch up with us after finishing work at the Inn for the rest of the campfire; so we still have a bit more fun with them to look forward to before they’ll be on their own for the rest of the night – or at least in a house that won’t have kids in it again until tomorrow.

I really don’t want to go there; so I won’t.  We’ve had another awesome day; I’ll leave this update with that; and move on to the rest of our family and friends fun and games – including that sleepover with Brianna.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!