Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 18, 2019


Ethan:

We had fun last night – both at the park and then with our camping in the back yard.  Yes, cuddle time was involved for Naomi and me; there was some nap time together; and then we were in boys and girls tents for the rest of the night.

I don’t actually have a lot of news for today.  We had a good start to our day with Tai Chi and an easy-breakfast; Ehlana and I had some play time at the lab until lunchtime; our play afternoon included some help for Mom with wedding-related work; and then there was more of that after dinner with the small gang that came over to do that with us for a few hours.  Add in shower or Jacuzzi time once our ‘work crew’ had gone home; and that’s pretty much it for today.  I’m tired and ready to nap now; so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’d say that covers the basics; so I’ll just go with Ethan’s report and get back to enjoying my soak in the tub.

I love my Jacuzzi! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!