Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 3, 2018


Ethan:

We’re having an early-bedtime night so that we can be ready for the Fourth of July fun and late night – though Cassie isn’t doing that with us; and I half-wish that I was with her at the Pizzeria; though that would only be for the food and not for the teen talk time!

This had been another pretty good day.  I had fun in my archives this morning; Mom and Cassie took the afternoon off to play with us; and we had a lot of fun going biking on the trails; we played at the playground with the other kids and teens hanging out there; and then we had an Emporium ice cream run before coming home to go for a swim and then just hang around in the back yard until Mom and Cassie needed to get started on making dinner.  We got to have Grandma and Grandpa with us for that meal; had a group walk after that with a long stop and visit with Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, Zack, and Brianna; and then we walked the east-side path around to Grandma and Grandpa’s house before coming home again a little while ago and getting started on our early bedtime plans.

The last part of that walk was when Cassie split off from us and headed for the pizzeria to hang out with her friends until Michael gets done at the Inn, but we did get to spend the afternoon and early-evening with her while she didn’t have to work at the Inn too; so I’ll be happy about that – and try not to miss the pizza too much!  Ehlana and I had baths; we did the bedtime routine with Mom and Dad; and once I’m done with this report; it’ll be time to get some sleep.

We’re supposed to have great weather for the Fourth of July holiday, and I do want to be at full-power for all of the fun; so I guess that’s it – and I’ll get started on that sleeping right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

News flash – my top story of the day does not come from the lab!  Sure, I had fun working there with Uncle Adam and Dillon, but the best parts of my day were the play afternoon with Mom and Cassie; dinner with special guests, Grandma and Grandpa; and the evening walk and visit with some of my favorite Carringtons after we finished cleaning up from that meal.  That’s all added up to a great start to our one-day, mid-week holiday; and I hope that our Fourth of July will be amazing!

All of that fun and adventure is why Mom, Dad, Ethan, and I voted for an early bedtime tonight, since we don’t have a house full of family this year; and that’s also why I’m not doing any work or research tonight either.  I did take time for a soak in Cassie’s Jacuzzi, though, so that’s helped to make me a bit sleepy; and I won’t have any trouble getting to sleep – even as I’m excited about tomorrow too.

I’d better not go there; wrap this up; and just get on with the extra holiday nap time.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!