Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, July 16, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 16, 2018


Ethan:

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

Guys were not invited to Jen’s party or sleepover – except for fathers and male relatives for her birthday dinner, but that’s normal for most of our friends; and it’ll be a while before most of our friends can get away with having co-ed parties.

Ehlana and Naomi are there, though, so Aiden and I made sure that the guys didn’t try to crash Jen’s party this afternoon; we played at the park; went swimming in the river; and hit the Emporium for afternoon ice cream treats while Cassie and Michael were there and shopping for their townhomes – and Cassie paid for those ice cream treats; which worked out very nicely for us!

Since Cassie and Ehlana were both busy for dinner, Mom and I opted for the pizza slice and pop deals at the pizzeria for dinner; we moved on from there to my ball practice; and then I’ve been reading from the digital archives since getting home instead of doing something with Aiden instead while Ehlana’s busy tonight.  Mom’s been working in the office too since she wants to get extra work done before surprising Dad with a trip to the city on Wednesday; but she came up to her room for a soak in her Jacuzzi while I grabbed a shower to clean up from my ball game and park play time.

I haven’t had a birthday party kind of fun day, but it has been pretty good; so I’m ready to get some extra sleep while Ehlana will likely be up late and need a bit of self-healing by morning to help out with the lack of sleep.  I guess that’s all for me; so I’ll wrap this up; take Silkie out for a bedtime back yard run; and then we’ll get to that sleeping part of the night.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Happy 7th Birthday, Jennifer!

I’m writing this update while I’m between my makeover and watching the next movie; so it’ll be short and sweet tonight.

We had a good morning that started a bit too early with seeing Dad off on his trip to the city.  Jen’s party started after lunch; we played games and swam a lot in her back yard and river respectively; the barbeque birthday dinner was a big event with most of her family as well as her girlfriends; and after that two-hour adventure that included the gifts and the rest of the usual birthday treats and fun; it was time for our movies and makeovers fun to get started with just us girls and some mothers helping us out with the makeovers.

Naomi and I have just finished two of the earliest makeovers; so now we’ll be moving on to the movies and girl chat.  I don’t want to miss out on any of that fun; so I’ll add any extra news with the next update.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!