Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 17, 2018


Ethan:

We’ve really had an awesome day!

For me, that started out with Tai Chi by the river with Mom, Cassie, and Michael; breakfast in the sunroom; and a play morning in my archives at the lab while Mom and Cassie were busy – and Ehlana was still having fun with her birthday party sleepover at Jen’s house.  We met up again at home in time for lunch; Naomi and Aiden joined us for that; and then Cassie and Michael took us – the four kids – out to Quarry Lake for a play afternoon.  That was an amazing blast of fun; we came back in time for Ehlana and Naomi’s ball practice; and then Mom hosted a late barbeque dinner at our house with Michael’s, Naomi’s, and Aiden’s families – with each set of parents contributing to the potluck meal and coming over after the bakery and salon closed for the night.

Cassie, Ehlana, and I had fun with our best friends while having that meal; we helped with the clean-up; and then some of us did a Magi lesson after most of our dinner guests went home near-dusk; Ehlana and I needed bedtime baths after Naomi and Aiden went home; and we did that while Cassie and Michael moved on to have some fun with Rowen and Tim before they’d be getting back to work again on Wednesday.  I’m skipping the bedtime reading tonight, and since I’ll be at Aiden’s tomorrow night while Mom’s in the city for a hotel sleepover with Dad; I’m going to rest up so I’ll be ready for some quality video gaming and whatever else we’ll do tomorrow while the parents are away!

That won’t be non-stop partying, since we are seven; but I’ll try to have a bit of extra fun – just to help out with my reputation with the guys, of course!

I won’t be doing that if I fall asleep by eight or nine, though; so that’s all for tonight!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Jen’s sleepover last night really was a lot of fun – and Naomi and I don’t mind having girls’ nights now and then – even if we like hanging out with Ethan and Aiden a lot too.  Tai Chi for two by the river was different, but Naomi and I had fun with that too; and then the rest of the morning was busy too from having breakfast with a gang of our girlfriends; some bonus birthday play time that included biking, park play, and a morning swim; and then I needed to go home for lunch and our afternoon plans with Cassie and Michael.  Naomi came with me; we had a quick lunch; and then headed for Quarry Lake with Cassie, Michael, Ethan, and Aiden.

We played all afternoon; Cassie, Naomi, and I proved that we really do have fun with our favorite guys; and I’ll add that we’re pretty good athletes too; since we did better than the boys for the rock wall climbing race between the boys and the girls.  Sure, our combined time was only about fifteen seconds faster than the guys; but it was a win!  The swimming and everything else we did was great too; and the only disappointment of the afternoon was having to come home so that Naomi and I could get to our ball practice.

While we did that, Mom had already worked out a late barbeque dinner with the parents at our house; she had lots of help with getting that ready and set up; and then we sat down to eat shortly after Naomi and I caught up with everyone else – including her parents and brother.  Cassie and Michael were at the ‘kid’ table, so we had extra fun with them while we ate; everyone pitched in for the clean-up; and then we had some play time while the parents had a longer visit with after-dinner drinks.  Mom eventually did a Magi lesson with Ethan, Naomi, Aiden, and me after everyone else – including Cassie and Michael – left for their homes or elsewhere; we combined Silkie’s bedtime walk with getting Naomi and Aiden home; and then it was bath time for Ethan and me.

Mom’s going to be in the city tomorrow and early on Thursday, so I’m not doing any extra research tonight so that I’ll be ready for another sleepover – this time at Naomi’s while Mom is away.  I’m not suggesting that I need the rest for another late night – I’ll likely need the rest to keep up with Eli – especially if he invites Zack over too.

Maybe I’ll see if Aunt Leanne can take Eli instead!

I’ll keep you posted on that, but sleep is next on my to-do list; so I’m out of here; and heading back to the real world and the nap time that’s waiting for me there.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!