Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, July 13, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 13, 2018


Ethan:

I was playing in the archives this morning; Ehlana and I played with our friends all afternoon; and then we had dinner and a play night at our house – though not everyone got to play with us this week.  Cassie’s working the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn; Dad worked in the office because he still has a lot to get ready ahead of his trip on Monday; and we, the kids, only had minimal parental supervision while at the park playground; and only a bit more help for the swimming and ice cream snacks when we needed to cool down.

Ehlana has a ballgame in the morning, so we aren’t having a late night; and I’ll be sleeping before Cassie even gets one work tonight.  That isn’t a very exciting start to our weekend, but we’re seven; so our goals aren’t that high!

I’m also tired; so the extra sleep is probably better for me than rounding up my friends for an all-nighter party.

Check back with me in ten years; and see if my opinion has changed – and I’ll try not to scare myself by looking into my own future to find out that I’ll still be going to bed early on a Friday night even as a teen.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m trying to find a cure for the common cold.  Cassie went shopping at the Fix-it shop and spent a bunch of money.  Take a guess at which topic got more attention at our family dinner tonight.

That’s right – the shopping!

I’m just having a bit of fun with that – but not joking; since that really did happen.  Cassie likely had more fun with that shopping too, but I loved spending the morning in my lab; and then we had a good afternoon playing with our friends.  It’s been hot again today, though; and that does tire me out eventually – even with our special talents.  The family dinner was barbequed with side salads and snacks; we- the kids – were allowed to sit by the river with our plates and drinks; and the play time at the park and in the back yard was fun too.

Ethan and I are having an early bedtime, and that’s publicly because of my ballgame in the morning; but that was more to get our younger cousins on the way home without complaining.  I don’t have orders to go to sleep early, and had thought about staying up and doing some work, but Ethan’s tired; and that affects me too.  I wouldn’t want to mess up his reputation by staying up a lot later than him; so I’ll just get the extra sleep while we can and help him out with that.

That sounded good, right?  Let’s go with that line; and I won’t admit that I’m actually tired out too!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!