Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 29, 2018


Ethan:

This has probably been our shortest day in the last couple of weeks, but I’m tired; so this is going to be a short report.

We were up early; it was a bit of a crazy morning as we got ready for the big departure – and going to church.  I helped out with breakfast; getting Jayden packed; and hauling luggage out to Mom’s minivan.  Once our cousins were ready to go home; we walked or drove to the church.  Wrapping up our cousins’ hometown holiday with a church service probably wouldn’t be high on the fun list for most kids, and that might be true for some of our cousins too; but I had fun with Jayden, Aiden, and everyone else; and then we hit the road for our half-way meeting place with Uncle Blaine and Aunt Alison.

We drove for a couple of hours; had lunch and a visit with our aunt and uncle that lasted a couple of hours; and then we came home again and had a quiet rest of the day and evening.  Ehlana and I got together with Naomi and Aiden for a little while before dinner while Mom and Dad did some work around the house and office; we had dinner for four in the sunroom; and an even quieter evening of work and studying.

Now I’m in bed and ready to get a good night of sleep; and then we’ll get back to our more-normal summertime routine – starting with a return to the lab and archives for Ehlana and me!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I had fun today, and we’ve had an awesome week with our cousins, but the news of the day for me is that I’m going to get to play in my lab again now that our cousins have gone home.
That’s really all I’m thinking about now – and I’ve had lots of ideas about our research while we’ve been too busy for me to work there; so I just want to get some sleep and be ready for that play time with Uncle Adam and Dillon.

Oh yeah – and Grandma and Grandpa arrived safely in China and will be resting up before getting started on their adventures there!

Compared to that, spending four hours or so in the van on a flying round-trip to get our cousins half-way home and a pretty good lunch in the middle of that drive just doesn’t seem like that big of a deal – even though we did have fun with that too.

That is all for tonight, though; so I’m out of here and heading off to some cuddle and nap time with Mandy.  She won’t stay with me once Cassie gets home from work unless she’s really comfortable and decides to stay; but she is still fun to cuddle with until I fall asleep on nights when Silkie’s with Ethan.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!