Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 10, 2018


Ethan:

Today really has been a near-repeat of yesterday – at least for Ehlana and me.  Our morning was so close to the same that the only differences were what we did at the lab and archives and I have a different morning snack and drink.  We had lunch with Mom; went out to play for the afternoon; had Naomi and Aiden with us for another easy-dinner; and then Aiden and I biked with some of the other guys while Ehlana and Naomi were busy with their ball practice.  The Magi lesson and bath time was the same – including working on the same lesson to help Naomi and Aiden with practicing and mastering the elements; and now I’m tired out and ready to get some sleep.  We have had another really great, hot, fun, summer day; so I hope that we’ll keep doing that all week!  For now, though, I just need to have a long nap; sot that’s all I have for tonight.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

News of the day – Cassie and Michael took the day off; went canoeing for the day; and didn’t invite anyone to go with them!  I won’t scare Ethan by suggesting that they might have teen-rated reasons for wanting to be on their own while paddling upriver to wherever they decided to stop and play for the day; but I can add that we saw them for a bit after they got back before they moved on to the rest of their play plans; and they definitely had fun today!

So did I – if not even remotely in the same way.  I loved playing at the lab again; the biking, swimming, and park play time with our friends this afternoon was great – if a bit hot; and ditto that for my ball practice with Naomi and the rest of our team mates.  The Magi lesson that Mom did with us was a repeat and practice time, but we always have fun when we get to do those lessons with Naomi and Aiden; so that was pretty good too.  We walked Silkie while getting Naomi and Aiden home; Ethan and I needed to hit the tubs again tonight; and now it’s time for me to get some sleep.

Cassie’s still out with Michael, and Mom and Dad are still working in the office, but Ethan and I are both getting tired a bit earlier than normal for us – and that’s likely due to the extra use of our Magi talents as well as the heat and being more-active with the swimming and biking.  Whatever the reason, I really do need to rest; since we’re definitely too-old for afternoon naps!

That’s too bad, since I love afternoon naps – especially if that includes cuddle time with Mom, Dad, or Cassie; but the good news is that I can still get away with them now and then – like on rainy days.  Ethan could do that too; but would never be able to admit it to the guys!

Fortunately, neither of us have problems with reputation-breaking bedtime problems; so I’m going to put my toys away now and get on with the sleeping part of my day.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!