Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, July 2, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 2, 2018


Ethan:

I worked in the archive this morning; Ehlana and I played with our friends all afternoon; and Naomi and Aiden stayed with us for an easy-dinner meal before Aiden and I went to our ball practice and Ehlana and Naomi split that time between playing and watching the practice with Mom and the other spectators.  Mom did a Magi lesson with the four of us after that; we took Silkie for a walk while getting Naomi and Aiden home; and now I’m in bed and ready to get some sleep.

That’s the condensed version of my day, but I’m too-tired to write up a major update; so that’s the news for my day; and now I’m going to crash and nap for the rest of the night!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Tai Chi by the river was great; breakfast in the sunroom was good; and then Ethan and I biked to the lab and got to work.  For me, that meant working in the greenhouse for an hour; and then in my lab for the rest of the morning.  I don’t have any breakthroughs to report; but we did have fun until it was time for us to go back to being normal kids and going out to play with our friends.  We had lunch on the fly at home; got together with our friends and played, biked, and swam a lot; there was an Emporium ice cream run; and then Ethan and I had Naomi and Aiden with us – and Mom and Dad – for dinner ahead of Ethan and Aiden’s ball practice.

Cassie wasn’t with us because she was at Quarry Lake with Michael instead, and while I would have liked to go there too; she’s tired out; and needed a fun break that didn’t include taking care of any kids.  She did help Mom with chores all morning ahead of the holiday on Wednesday too; so she really deserves the chance for some fun with her own friends for a few hours.  They’re staying out at Quarry Lake for the evening too; and Rowen and Tim went out there after work; so I don’t expect to see Cassie before I go off to sleep tonight.

Naomi and I took our bikes with us to Ethan and Aiden’s ball practice; we played and went for a short ride instead of watching the entire practice with Mom; and Dad stayed home to get his work done sooner instead of later.  I was glad to go home after that; Mom did a Magi lesson with us – including Naomi and Aiden; and then we multi-tasked Silkie’s bedtime walk with getting Naomi and Aiden home.  I opted for a shower before coming to bed; we did the bedtime snack and story time with Mom and Dad in the office; and I’ve only done a bit of research on my iPad before funning out of steam for doing anything other than sleeping.  That’s next on my to-do list after this report, and that’s all I have for tonight; so I guess that I can get on with that sleeping part of my day starting right now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!