Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 12, 2018


Ethan:

The camping last night was great; Ehlana and I ended up having a full play day with Naomi, Aiden, and some of our friends; and then we’ve had a quiet work night here at home while Dad is getting ready for his week in the city.  Ehlana and I worked and studied in the office while Mom and Dad were busy too; we ended up doing that until eleven; and now I’m in bed and ready to get some sleep.

That isn’t a very exciting report, but there’s no point in detailing everything we played or worked at; since it’s the ‘who’ we played and worked with that matters most to us anyway – and we had fun with both.  We’re also heading into another weekend; I need to rest up for that work and fun; so that’s all for tonight.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love the bits of extra freedom that Ethan and I are allowed to have now, and that likely would seem too-soon and crazy for parents of young kids in big cities, but it’s also one of the things that we love about our small town – that kids can go out and play and not have to worry about anything.

Well, there was a raccoon that did a walk-by of our tents last night, but it didn’t stop for a visit; and we weren’t in any danger! ;^)

Ethan might have been in a bit of danger when Naomi teased him about sleeping in his sleeping bag with him, but she only did that while we were together with the boys for a bedtime chat before we moved on to our tent; and he likes those cuddle opportunities with my best friend.  That doesn’t scare me – they’re meant to be; and are just waiting until they’re old-enough to admit that to everyone else and officially start dating.

Having a twin sister helps Ethan a lot with that sort of thing; since the rest of the guys would never hang out with girls as much as Ethan and Aiden do – and get away with because of the twin thing.  That’s why we ended up playing together all day – together, and with our friends, and while I missed being at the lab; we do have to be kids regularly too – and did that today.  We biked and played at the park; swam a lot; went for one canoe ride to the falls and back with a side-trip for Emporium ice cream treats; and then Ethan and I were on our own with Mom and Dad for dinner and the rest of the evening because Dad needed to work and get ready for his trip to the city next week.

Ethan and I studied and worked on our computers; I did not solve any major problems with my own work; and now I’m just tired out and ready to sleep.  This has been one of those fun, hot, lazy summer days; and it is good to be a kid and get to enjoy them instead of being stuck working like most adults and teens are doing around here.  I do miss my lab, though; so I’ll be back there again tomorrow – if only for the morning.  That’s all for now, though; so I’m out of here and back to the real work again.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!