Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 15, 2018


Ethan:

We had a quiet morning at home; fun at church; and Ehlana and I split our time this afternoon between the lab and some play time with our friends.  All of the meals today were quick and easy; Ehlana and I went for a bike ride after dinner with Naomi and Aiden; and I’ve been doing some reading since coming to bed.

We want to get up early to see Dad off on his trip to the city; son it’s time for me to get some sleep.  That’s not much of a report for today, but it’s all I have; so I’m done!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We had a good day.

Now I’m going to have a good night’s sleep – even with the early wake-up call we’ll have to see Dad before he heads for Crystal Springs.

I’m too-tired for more; so good night, good morning, or good afternoon – and I’ll be back again in a day or so with the next update.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!