Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 11, 2018


Ethan:

We’re about to get started on our camping adventure in the back yard; so this is going to be quick.

Take the last two days; switch the baseball practice to the one for Mom and Dad’s co-ed team; and add in the camping fun for Ehlana and me with Naomi and Aiden.  We’ve had a really fun day; but that’s all of the news; and now I need to get back to having fun with my friends and sister!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan said – since he got here ahead of me! ;^)

Add in that Cassie was doing more shopping for her college home-away-from-home today; and I don’t want to think about being yet another day closer to her leaving home next month.

Instead of doing that; I’m going to go and have fun with Ethan, Naomi, and Aiden; so that’s all of the news for me today too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!