Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - July 18, 2018


Ethan:

I don’t have time for a journal update today.  The parents are away; Aiden and I are camping tonight; we’ll probably stay up late and play video games; and if we don’t; we’ll pretend that we did!

Seriously, though, Ehlana and I played at the lab and archives this morning while Mom was on her way to Crystal Springs; Uncle Adam passed us off to Aiden’s and Naomi’s parents in time for lunch; and then we played all afternoon as a quartet – along with some of our friends for parts of the time; and then Aiden and I were with his family for dinner and the rest of the night.  We set up our tent; dinner was barbequed and on buns; Aiden and I biked the trails at the park during the co-ed ball practice – with Ehlana and Naomi; and now we’re out in our tent for the rest of the night.  I have some gaming to get to now; so that really is all for this report.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

This update is coming to you live from Naomi’s house, and while the boys are having a camping night; we’ve opted for the five-star sleepover in Naomi’s bedroom.

Okay, it isn’t five stars; but that’s because most major, high-end hotels do not provide an annoying little brother and his best friend as part of the service.  Zack and Eli are also the reason for why I’ll be keeping this update short; since Naomi and I are dealing with regular ‘raids’ from the boys.

We had a busy morning before Ethan and I went to the lab and Mom headed for the city.  I had lunch with Naomi, her Dad, and brother; we played with Ethan, Aiden, and some of our friends this afternoon; and then dinner was back at Naomi’s – a pizzeria pizza night ahead of co-ed baseball.  Bike riding at the park was more fun than watching that ball practice; Naomi and I took turns grabbing showers to clean up after we got home; and we’re watching movies on the television in her room while the boys are playing video games – when they’re not plotting their next ‘attack’ on us.

Speaking of that, I sense the next one on the way, so Naomi and I get ready to defend her room from Zack and Eli; and I need to wrap this up and get back to the real world to do that with her.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!