Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 26, 2018


Ethan:
Ehlana and I worked in the lab or archive this morning; we’ve played with our friends this afternoon; and now we’re about to head out for our first camping adventure of the summer with our friends – me with the guys at Aiden’s house; and Ehlana with the girls at Caroline Carter’s house.

That’ll be the best part of our day, but I’m not going to be able to do any work or studying on my computer or iPad; so I’ll leave them behind and just take my Switch with me so that we’ll be able to play video games once we’re in our tents for the night.

I have to finish packing and then get my gear to Aiden’s; so that’s it for this report.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:
This was a quiet work morning at the lab – one of those days where you don’t really get to do anything exciting while in-between the experiments and other, more-interesting work.  That’s part of the job, though; and all of the work we’re doing is going to pay off – even if that’s eventually in ways we can’t even guess at now.

We had more fun with our play time this afternoon; and will be taking the fun level up a few notches with our first camping night of the summer at Caroline’s house – with the ‘our’ being the girls while Ethan, Aiden and the guys are camping at Aiden’s house instead.  I prefer camping with Ethan – and so does Naomi; but a girls’ camping night now and then is great too – and we can’t say the same for all of the boys that hang out with my brother and his best friend.

Ethan and I are here at home and getting ready to head over to Aiden’s or Caroline’s houses, though, and I’m writing this update now because I won’t be able to do that later with non-Magi around all night; so you’ll have to wait for the next update for the best news of the day.

I’m sure we’ll have fun tonight – and it is really awesome to get to do these camping nights this summer with minimal parental supervision – or overnight chaperones like Cassie, Michael and their friends.  I love that too, but Ethan and I are junior Magi Masters, so if we can be trusted with our talents and all of the secrets we keep; I’m pretty sure that we can handle camping in tents without getting into too much trouble!

I do need to get to that fun and adventure soon; so that’s it for tonight – this afternoon.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!