Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 11, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 10, 2018


Summertime hot can be amazing; but not always so much when you work the full Sunday shift at the Inn.  Plus-one-hundred degree temperatures make it tough to work in any restaurant kitchen; and that can still be tough even on the servers that move between the kitchen and air conditioned dining rooms.  That has everything to do with why I’ve hit the wall tonight – though the hours of work after coming up to bed helped to finish the job that started with a too-busy buffets-to-close part of my day at the Inn.

We did have a good night of camping, lots of fun with Tai Chi by the river and breakfast and a good morning at church too.  It was already getting hot by lunchtime, so our breaks included cool-down swims in the river; and Michael and I had dinner at the pizzeria.  The rest of the time, we worked; and I missed out on all of the family play time while we worked.  I got home at ten-thirty, so that wasn’t too bad, but I needed to get cleaned up; so my work multi-tasking slowed me down a bit while I had a soak in the Jacuzzi.  A time phase helped, but it’s still really late; so that’s all of the news I have for today.

Our last week of school – my last week of high school – will be all play and only the fun kind of work like setting up for our play day on Thursday; so I’ll try to do better with getting some sleep and working earlier when I can between now and when we get started on our summer holidays.  I’ll try not to wax nostalgic this week in my updates – though I’m sure we’ll be doing a lot of that as we get ready to move on from our childhoods and to the next level of growing up and moving on to college or straight to jobs instead.

My number one job right now is to have a nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!