Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Cassie's Journal - June 3, 2018


Michael and I had fun last night – and then had a sofa sleepover nap after the moderately-hot make-out time!

We also had fun with Tai Chi by the river this morning with just Mom and Dad with us; and then we were at Michael’s house for breakfast before we went on to church.  We had a good morning during the service and Sunday school too – and we’re trying to enjoy that even more now that we’re down to just weeks before we won’t be in Sunday school anymore!

Michael had to work the lunch shift, but I didn’t; and was busy hosting the exam study session instead.  We had a pot-luck lunch that included grilling hot dogs and hamburgers.  I studied with everyone for as long as I could, and Michael joined us during his afternoon break; but then we both worked the buffets shift along with most of our teen friends that worked at the Inn too.  That wasn’t the end of the studying, though; and the first buffet sitting was definitely different for me as I was assigned the small dining room; it was reserved for my classmates and other teens wanting to study while still getting in on the buffet.  I was assigned the room so that I could help with tutoring as well as serving the tables; and I had a lot of fun with doing that for my friends.  Michael and I didn’t have to work until close, but we still had the second buffet; so our friends moved on to Rowen’s house after they ate; and Michael and I joined them once the last buffet was all-but-done except for the clean-up.

We studied until ten-thirty; everyone else agreed to go home when I insisted that we all needed the sleep more than extra studying; and I only had a quick bedtime visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins while on the way up to my room after saying goodnight to Michael out on my front porch in a non-verbal sort of way.  I’ve only done the basic bedtime computing and a tiny bit of family business work tonight; and I was serious about getting sleep so I’ll be ready for our exams tomorrow – which is the only reason I’ll be sleeping by midnight instead of staying up and working most of the night.

We’ve had a bit too much work and studying this weekend, but I’ve had fun too, but it’s time to get some sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!